MINERAL WELLS LITTLE LEAGUE
T-BALL and CP1 RULES
Both teams will prepare field.
Place breakaway bases in place.
Foul lines will be painted by board members.
Time limit is 1 hour.
CP1 specific: if batter swings sees 4 pitches with hitting the ball, place ball on tee to allow them to hit.
All players bat per inning.
Only one base is allowed on an overthrown ball.
Anyone out will return to dugout.
Any bat thrown outside “dirt” circle will be called out.
10. Batted ball must pass “dirt circle” to be put in play.
11. All players will be allowed on the field.
12. There will be 5 infielders; pitcher, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and shortstop.
13. There will be a catcher.
14. A coach will be positioned behind home plate to aid the catcher.
15. The catcher will take the throw at point of “last batter”.
16. The pitcher must stay on the “rubber” until the ball is hit.
17. Play will stop when the ball is in the infield and the defensive team has control of the ball.
18. Two (2) coaches will be allowed on the field during play.
19. One Base on overthrows.
20. Ten minutes or more must be left to start new inning.
21. Both teams must and will pick up trash.
22. Last teams playing picks up bases and place them in the storage shed, and rake all dirt areas.
23. Please lock storage facility when all work is completed.
24. Both teams will shake hands after the game is completed.
In the event of a rainout the T-ball commissioner will call the head coach of
each team and inform them that the game is going to be canceled.
Games can be made up if there is an available date on the schedule
Please contact the commissioner for any questions or for any make up games.